The law also demands that we determine the bases under which we process different categories of your personal information and to inform you of what is contained in each category.
● We shall immediately cease from processing your data if the basis on which we process your data is no longer relevant.
● If there is any change, and it is such that the law requires that we notify you about, then we shall inform you of the change and of any new basis under which we have decided that we can continue to process your information.
1. Our Commitment to Privacy
2. The Information We Collect
This refers to all records accumulated or submitted on the website. You can make requests and register to subscribe for materials on some pages. The pieces of information collected at these pages, when necessary are:
● Email address
● Phone number
3. The Way We Use Information
● The personal data you provide when making an order is used only for processing and delivery of the product that you are ordering. Except to the extent needed to complete the order process, we do not share this information with outside parties.
● We use return email addresses to reply to emails. Such addresses are no longer used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
● You can sign up with our website to obtain our publication as well as updates on any new products and services. The information you submit on our website on any other occasion different from this will not be used to send you publications unless you subscribe for such publications.
● We use non-identifying and aggregate statistics and do not reveal anything that can be used to identify individuals when improving our website.
● We do not use or share any piece of personally identifiable information that you provide us online in any way different from the ones described above without first notifying you on ways to opt-out or otherwise limit such unrelated uses.
4. Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain records’ accuracy, and guarantee the correct use of information, we have put extreme physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
● You may use our contact page to inquire about every piece of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and keep. We employ this method to safeguard your information better.
● To correct factual errors in your personally identifiable data, you can send us a request that credibly suggests an error.
● We will take some steps to confirm your identity before granting access or making corrections to personally identifiable information to protect your privacy and security.
6. Use of Site by Children
We do not promote products or provide offerings to be purchased by children; neither do we market to children. If you are below 18, you should use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
7. Retention Period for Personal Data
Except stated otherwise in this document, we keep your personal information only for as long as it is needed:
● To provide you with the services you have requested;
● To comply with the law and law enforcement agencies, including for the length of time demanded by our tax authorities;
● To help on a legal matter.
8. Information We Process Because We Have a Contractual Obligation with You
By creating an account on our website, purchasing a product or service from us, or in any other case agrees to our Terms and Conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. To carry out our responsibilities under that agreement, we keep the information you give us. Some of these pieces of information may also be personal information.
We may also use it to:
● Verify your identity for security purposes
● Sell products to you
● Offer you with our services
● Offer you suggestions and advice on products, services and how to get the most out of our website
We process this information on the ground that a contract exists between us, or that you have asked that we use the information before we enter into a legal agreement.
Also, we may merge this data in a general way and use it to ascertain the certain type of information, for example, to check how we are performing in regards to a specific service that we provide. In every such instance, you will not be in any way identifiable as an individual.
9. Information We Process With Your Consent
You give us your consent to process information that may be personal information through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to supply you with extra information about our business, which includes more information about our products and services. However, we aim to get your explicit permission on how we use this information whenever possible. It is also possible that you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by email to which you would reasonably allow us to reply.
Except for the instances that you have agreed to our use of your information for a unique purpose, we do not use your records in any way that would pick you out personally. We may also mix it regularly and use it to supply category information, for example, to show the performance of a particular web page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time provide your name and contact records to selected associates whom we consider fit to provide additional services or products you would find useful. We continue to process your data on this basis till you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your permission no longer exists.
You can retract your approval at any time by talking us through our contact page. If you do so, you may no longer be able to use our website or our offerings further.
10. Sending a Message to Our Team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, our website or by e-mail, we use the data you have given to us to attend to your stated need. We keep a record your request and our reply to increase the efficiency of our business.
We record personally identifiable information associated with your messages, such as your title and email address to allow us to tune our communications with you for a high-quality service.<
When we receive a complaint, we file the data that you have given to us, and we use that information to get to the bottom of your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably demands that we contact some other person, we may decide to provide that individual with some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as sometimes as possible, but it is a matter of our sole discretion as to whether or not we do supply information, and if we do, what that information is.
12. Compliance with the Law
However, ultimately, it is at your sole discretion as to whether you wish to use our website.
13. Affiliate and Business Partner Information
This is information given to us by affiliates or business partner. It allows us to recognize visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to your commission the due for such referrals. It also includes information that will enable us to switch commission to you. We undertake to retain the confidentiality of the information and the phrases of our relationship, and we anticipate any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
A "cookie," is a small text file, on your computer’s hard disk, mobile phone or any other device that can be used to get information about your online activities and use of the internet. We do this to tailor our services to meet your individual need.
If you are in any way not satisfied with how we handle your personal information, you have the right to make your complain by writing to us through our contact page.